Argentine Wine tasting
Wine tasting and in-depth learning
Our five-day wine tasting class experience is designed for the curious type wanting to learn a bit of viticulture and how to taste and appreciate good, quality wines. At CAVE, our professional sommeliers will provide a class that is entertaining, informative and fun.
Learn the difference between an "oaky", "buttery" an "earthy", a "floral" wine and with what foods should each be paired. These are just a few of the questions that our award winning sommeliers and wine professionals will answer.
PLUS Get insider tips on how to select exclusive Argentinean wines to bring back home with you at excellent prices, where to buy wine in Buenos Aires, how to pack them and how to store them.
FIRST CLASS WILL FOCUS ON:
- Factors that determine the quality of a wine.
- The maturity of the grape.
- When and how the grape is harvested
- Argentine Wine Tasting
SECOND CLASS WILL FOCUS ON:
- Elaboration of white, rose, and red wines
- Wine Tasting
THIRD CLASS WILL FOCUS ON:
- Wines of Argentina, wine regions
- Wineries and their wines
- Wine Tasting; Argentina vinos
FOURTH CLASS WILL FOCUS ON:
FIFTH CLASS WILL FOCUS ON:
- The aging process of the wine
- The Influence of wood in the winemaking process.
- Different types of Word
- How to properly store the wine
- Serving the wine. Pouring the wine
- Wine Tasting
- Sparkling wines, different methods of production
- AOC Champagne
- The development of sparkling wines in Argentina